Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TESL Tea Garden Party

With a bloated stomach, I am here to declare that the TESL Tea Garden Party is coming to an end.

With a payment as much as RM 2, I had tasted barbecue chicken, hot dog, burger, fried meehun, fried rice, coleslaw, variety of fruits and drinks. I am so full... Long waiting is not wasted :p

The purpose of this TESL Tea Garden Party is as a farewell for the MARJON 2 and Cohort 3 students. Because... we are leaving soon.... adieu....

It was nice talking to the new lecturer, Ms Chong from the same hometown of mine, Old Klang Road in KL ^^

I was also shocked to receive a phone call looking for tutor in Ampang. I posted my resume 2 years ago, yet still have people calling to me.

I was so full and could not sleep. Took my medicine that will cause drowsiness.

Hope my backache will be better...

Hope daddy will walk back as usual people....

Hoping... hoping... into the dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment