Sunday, April 18, 2010

City Template

I had change my blogspot template into the current city night life for quite some time.

At the first sight i looked at it, i fell in love with it.

I like the city life though people are complaining of its hustle and bustle, pollution, heat, crowded and many more.

But... i still love it, especially its night.

Plainly because... City - Kuala Lumpur is my hometown.

I am born in KL hospital.

I had my education from kindergarten to upper secondary at Ampang & KL.

I was sitting at dad's office in Menara TR observing how the foundation of KLCC being built together with the fountain and playground.

I used to go Sg. Wang when I was 5 years old but Berjaya Times Square & Pavilion, the current hot spots were not even been built.

I had my tuition classes from Form 2 to Form 5 at Kasturi Tuition Centre in Petalling Street.

I had my first free ride on Star Lrt in 1997 when it was just implemented. There were no Putra line nor Monarail.

Yea...

I have been living in Kuala Lumpur to witness its advancement for almost 20 years...

After Form 5 i was given a chance to further my studies at another state. It was my first time to be away from home. I experienced homesick myself.

I have been traveling from Kelantan, Terengganu, Kuantan, Kedah, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Sarawak and even Thai border. My exposure to this country grows wider as my age is getting older.

Till then, i still prefer my hometown - KL.

A simple reason for it, it gives me the warmth... with my closest parents and all my dearest friends.

KL - my origin - my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment