Monday, March 8, 2010

No Boundaries

Today i'm fond of one particular song - No Boundaries.
Either by Kris Allen or Adam Lambert, i just like its lyrics.
Especially these...

"With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
You make it through the pain, whether the hurricanes
To get to that one thing

Just when you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you almost gave up on your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can

There are no boundaries!"

Yeap, it is truly right. there is no boundaries. Not a single one.

It really inspires me to do my assignment though i'm extremely tired.
Everyone were rushing and doing it diligently.
The atmosphere is tense!

I'm using the music to keep me awake and drank coffee to stimulate my brain cells.
How i wish i can have a good rest...
Just like this...

hug my teddy and enter into sweet dream...

May my wish come true XD

No comments:

Post a Comment