Friday, March 5, 2010

Hope

Today during the Lord's table meeting, a brother shared a verse in the book of Romans.

"Through whom also we have obtained access by faith into his grace in which we stand and boast because of the hope of the glory of God. "
Romans 5:2

The brother reminded me of the hope on earth. Every time i felt that i have no hope on many things in my life, including my studies and future.

In this sense, from the bible verses reveals that our hope is that we will be brought into the glory of God, that is, into His expression.

Wow~ Such a glorious hope. I can be brought into the glory of God.

This will be full realised in the coming millennial kingdom, where Christ will be revealed as our glory. Today, we are in the hope of this coming glory.

I have found my hope in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment