Monday, February 15, 2010

Police take ang pao from me

Today is the second day of Chinese New Year...

Besides the Blending Conference at Grand BlueWave Hotel, Shah Alam, i did not have any joy.

When i was fetching the bumi sisters back home, there was a police road block at carrefour ampang. he stopped me and ask me to drive aside for checking. my dad's saga in front didnt paste the sticker 'P'. He wanna give me saman T.T then he said i tolong u lar, give ang pao la. sini ada 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. 70 la. T.T

WTFish....

This year Chinese New Year is really memorable. My uncle vomited blood and hospitalised. Today he even entered ICU. very worry... i cant bear anything tragedy to be happened.

missing my brother. this year CNY is so silent. cant give out ang pao, i didnt go out to bai nian also. just missing my only brother.. every year he also with me, at home together, go out together... his room is empty, his bed is empty, all is in vanity...

i cant find the meaning of CNY anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment