Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 in 1 Blog

Hi dearest blog, I am here again =)

Due to my time procrastination, I will update my 3 days life in 1 single blog :p

This week I only have classes on Thursday & Friday, which is tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I was lazy around, relax at home, went to the gym and bought some groceries that cost me up to 61.36 pounds. I totally forgotten that I have a test next Monday, I need to study!!!

Today was a cheesecake & delivery day. Lol.

When preparing for the breakfast this morning, the hob was not functioning. Same goes to the whole student village, we can't cook for the day. It was caused by a gas leakage and the workers were repairing it.

Thanks for the cheesecake from CY & Tan in the morning :)
It was full of cheese and I felt extremely full with a small bite on it :p

This is the cheesecake. cute?
It gave me an imagination on the Disneyland.
Like the titbits in "Alice in the wonderland".
Is it edible? XD

Early in the morning, with our pyjamas and this adorable cheese cake :p
Are we hiding under the table to steal this cake? XD

In the afternoon, we cooked porridge with the rice cooker. Hob still cannot be used. So, we decided to order Chinese delivery~
Yeah~ It is fast and yummy~
It delivered within 30mins and it tastes good. I am so full until now. Need to drink 2 tiny bottles of yogurt to digest better :p


Roasted duck with sprout.

Chef's special chow mien.
The noodles is hiding beneath the chicken fillet and char siew. There are also prawn, mushroom and carrot inside.
Thumb up~
4.70 pounds only :)

The end of day.
Hope I can sleep tonight despite of the noise from the room upstairs T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment